Awesome Mix Vol.1

Hello hello !

Long time no see right ?
I know, I kinda suck at keeping up with the blog. Not that I don't want to, but you know, university happened. Lots of work.
But worry no more (ho good english here) ! As I have two other blogposts coming after this one ! Yay !

A few days ago, my mom and I went to a media store and we got a little crazy in the CD's department. Yes, I know, who on earth buy CD's nowadays ?
We bought them mostly to listen in the car because listening to my mom Iphone playlist was getting boring. And because we like CD's.

The one I want to talk about with you is the Guardians of the galaxy Soundtrack ! Presenting it with tonight's special guest : Baby Groot !



Here's a list of the songs


01. Hooked on a feeling - Blue Swede
02. Go all the way - Raspberries
03. Spirit in the sky - Norman Greenbaum
04. Moonage Daydream - David Bowie
05. Fooled around and fell in love - Elvin Bishop
06. I'm not in love - 1OCC
07. I want you back - Jackson 5
08. Come and get your love - Redbone
09. Cherry bomb - The Runaways
10. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes
11. O-o-h child - The five stairsteps
12. Ain't no mountain high enough - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell





The packaging is so so pretty, I really like it ! Also, they did a great job designing the actual CD. 
I'm loving this retro look. Good job people, good job.

I don't have much to say really. I'm in love with every single track but my favorite are probably number 01, 05, and, of course, number 07 ! Just because, everytime I hear now, I can't stop myself from picturing baby Groot dancing to it, in my head. 

And just because I'm very nice, here's a little video that will make you smile, hopefully ! 

Xoxo




Comments

Post a Comment