Hello Stranger !


Welcome to my blog !

I've always wanted to do something like this : starting a blog were I would write what I think, write about everything and nothing at the same time.
Lately, it became something that I've been thinking about everyday. Probably because some things happened in my life and I feel the need to share it.

I want this to be a blog where you can talk about anything you want.
I'll talk about my life, my experiences, my hobbies... I don't even know. I feel the need to share. Maybe what I've been and go through will help other people. Who knows ?

I've never been the kind of person to be "famous" nor "popular".
I've started blogs that always end up being forgotten by everyone, me included. Nobody ever comes to my blog. Perhaps it is going to be the same with this blog. Although I really hope not because I think this could become something very nice. For me but for the readers too. Somewhere where I could go if I don't feel good. Somewhere where you could come when you feel down. A safe place. Where everyone gets to speak and be listen. How wonderful would that be ?
In this society, I often feel like my opinion doesn't matter. And I'm sure lots of people do too.  But it does ! Trust me. I want to hear your opinion. I want this blog to be helpful for everyone. To be a place you like to go after a long day.
Maybe this is just too big of a dream ?

Help me make it a reality !
I would love to receive your comments, your opinions and even your advice.

Let's show the world that people can still be nice and sweet to each other !


PS : I am very sorry for any mistake I did or will do. English isn't my first language but I'm trying really hard.

Comments