Dixi


Hello everybody !

Today I would like to talk about a brand that I really like - and I  mean really : Dixi. 
I always say "shop dixi" but I've realized that's just the name they use on social media. Oops. Ten points to me for so much cleverness.

Here's a link to paradise - or at least, that's how I see it :  http://www.shopdixi.com/
I'm also in love with their logo, but that's my advertising student self speaking I guess.

Dixi is a British silver jewellery brand. They are an online store only and they ship worldwide.
Their product have that "handmade" look I love so much. They are mostly sterling silver, silver plated, rhodium plated or gold plated. And as they keep track of what "in", they do have rose gold items too. Whouhou ! 

They sell a lot of jewellery with stones or crystals. Those are all natural which makes every item unique because every stone is different ! And Lord, how I love some pretty natural stone ! 

They have many different collection such as : 
And soon to come : Ice Queen - which looks awesome, let me tell you !

They often offer discount code and free shipping on orders over 50£.
If you have time, don't forget to check out their blog, they have great posts !

You can find all of this on their website, obviously.


Now, let's get serious.
I tend to get obsess over things I really like. That's what happened when I discovered Dixi. I started a small, healthy obsession and it keeps growing bigger and bigger.
I though I would show you some of my treasures.


Moon Child Ring & Moon Shad Garnet Ring


"Garnet is a hard working stone and will help you achieve succes, in business or in life."


Little Luna Moonstone Ring & Rolling Tide Ring
"Moonstone brings good fortune, reunites lovers and promotes inspiration."

Hocus Mystic Topaz Tear Drop Necklace
Not available anymore.

Into the Galaxy Earring Set
Not available anymore.

There is an other, last, thing I would like to talk about and it's Dixi's customer service. To me, a good customer service is very important. And at Dixi ? Well, they are simply the best. Always sweet and helpful. Lovely people.
I remember being "frustrated" not being able to know/see how the Moon Shade Garnet Ring looks once it's wore and I tweeted them to ask if they had any picture of someone wearing it. Well, a lovely member of the team sent me a picture she just took for me to see ! How nice ? I  mean, you can hardly find better...

Don't forget to follow them on social media :



Also, subscribe to my newletter with your email to receive updates about my blog !


See you soon, 
Xoxo

Comments