The Liebster Award

Hello !

A few days (weeks ?) ago I was nominated by Katie Ellen - thanks again, lovely - to do the "Liebster Award" which is meant for Bloggers under 1000 followers or readers (which I am part of, no doubt, since about 6 people read my blog... Lots of love to them haha!).

If you don't know how this works - as me, I was clueless until now - here a little help : people nominated for this award have to answer 11 questions asked by the person who tagged them and them tag 11 new bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.

I really like this concept. I think it's nice and may allow you to make new friends and get more readers. It's hard nowadays, to get people to read your blog, a little help is always welcome. And the readers you already have will probably be interested by your answers !

Now, let's get started !

1. What do you feel is the best thing about blogging ?

Blogging is a thing I find very relaxing. I like to talk about whatever I want. A blog is a platform on which you can share with everyone and anyone and that is awesome. I want to think it can help people or even just make them smile. Spread happiness.
There is also this whole community around it that I found amazing. I love meeting new people and making new - online- friends !

2. Do you enjoy reading blogs more than writing them or vice versa ?

Writing ! Although, I love reading blogs. That is just two things that go together, you know ?

3. What is the most embarrassing thing you or someone you know have experienced ?

Mhm hard one. Maybe not the most embarrasing (because I can't think of anything) but one embarrassing thing might be fainting in the middle of a crowd, while waiting for the doors at the theater to open. Yep. All I could see when I wake up was feet and everyone looking at me.
For the little story, it was a few years ago. My family and I went to the movie theater and as the movie before ours wasn't over yet, we had to wait in front of the doors. It was in the middle of winter. I started getting hot so I took off my big jacket. Then my jumper... and there I was, in my tank top while everyone else was wearing jumper and winter coat. Then I felt dizzy and I knew what it meant (it happened to me two times before so I recognized the "signs") and I grabbed my mom, told her "I'm going to fall" and right after that, I fainted. Just like that. From what she told me I didn't want to wake up and told her to leave me alone haha !
This was caused by a low sugar level in my body, apparently. I don't have those at all anymore but I always like to carry something to eat because you never know right ?

4. What type of blogs do you enjoy most ? (e.g. beauty, fashion, lifestyle, etc.)

I'm a big fashion addict but I am also very interested in lifestyle so a blog about fashion AND lifestyle at the same time would be my favorite. If you know any of those, or you have one, leave me a comment so I can go pay a visit !

5. Who is your biggest celebrity crush and why ?

It always changes. Right now it would be Matthew Daddario because... have you seen him ?
Also, he plays Alec Lightwood, in Shadowhunters and he is my favorite character. So, yeah.

6. Do you have a favourite beauty brand ? If so, why ?

Urban Decay ! That saying, I only have one product, which is the Naked 3 - amazing- but I always look at their website and I know one day, those lipstick are going to be mine !
I also love the image of their brand and their advertising. But that the advertising-college-student talking right there. Also : those packaging are bomb.

7. One piece of make up you could not live without ?

Can parfume be consider as a make up piece ?
If not, mascara ! I know girls would usually say lipstick or eyeliner but I ain't no typical girl. I'm also very bad at eyeliner and as I love lipstick it annoys me to always make sure it stays nice and doesn't fade. Because I'm lazy.

8. Weirdest habits of yours ?

I do those weird cute noises sometimes... It could be at anytime, for no reasons. I know it's quite random but that's all I can think about right now !

9. What do people in your offline life think of your blog ?

Not much people know about my blog. Mostly my closest friends. But they love it. At least that is what they said. Maybe they are just lying so I keep giving them food (Tifaine, I'm talking about you). I remember having a very positive come back about my post "it's the little things" which made me super happy !
What do you think about my blog, little reader ?

10. Who is your best online friend and how did you both meet ?

My best online friend is a guy from Quebec, Benji. We met on a website dedicated to a video game called Ratchet & Clank (shoutout to all my friends from there) : http://ratchet-galaxy.com/
We talked on a forum about vacation photos (?) and end up sending each other emails. If I remember right, we start by sending rainbow and kittens pictures - yep... And just keep talking about everything and anything. Although we've never met, we are really close. I hope that, one day, we can actually met !

11. Who is your main online influence ? (e.g. blogger, youtuber, viner, etc.)

I really like Gabriella Lindley - velvetghost - and also Zoella. They are both very fun, beautiful and inspirational person. Both from England, I always like to watch their vlogs, read their blog and watch their videos. Go check them out !


Now that this is done, it's my turn to ask questions !
I'm supposed to tag 11 bloggers but don't mind me if I tag less. Sorry !

1. Boniota Rochelle

2. Girl Abroad

3. Leda Olia

4. Marina Laduda

5. Kat Last

6. OhKay-DohKay

7. Holly Ah-Thion

8. Color U Bold

And here are my 11 questions for you guys :

1. Why did you start blogging ?
2. What is your favorite thing to blog about ?
3. Who is your best friend and how did you two meet ?
4. Who is your favorite blogger ?
5. What is the item you cannot live without ?
6. What is your dream place to travel to ?
7. Who is your blogger inspiration ?
8. What is your favorite book/movie ?
9. What is your favorite parfume ?
10. Do you have any good advice for people out there ?
11. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time ?

Comments