Dixi New Bandit Collection Wishlist

Hello !

As every Dixi fan was, I was waiting for their new collection to come out, on Sunday April 10th. So naturally, that morning when I woke up, I headed to their website to look it up ! (here)

Of course, I wasn't disappointed !
There is a very western vide to it. Also, as soon as you get on the page, music starts and it made me feel like I was in a western movie, riding my horse to escape the sherif of the town I just robbed. Love it ! I mean, if you give me "White Rabbit" from Jefferson Airplane you bet I'm going to love it !
(click on the name of the song, to listen to it and get that rebel feeling with me)

The banner of this collection are beautiful radiant pink neon letters saying " Love her but leave her wild". It's beautiful and I would gladly print it out to frame it on my bedroom wall.




I've decided to make a "little" wishlist for you, here, on the blog.
This isn't a "top 10" -  well top 9 - the numbers are random.

My two favorite pieces are the New Moon Necklace in silver (costs 14£ (17€)) and the Marauder Moon Ring in silver or gold. Or both ? Yeah, both. I am simply in love. (Number 2 & 3)
I've actually bought the New Moon Necklace but didn't buy the Marauder ring. Regrets, regrets.





1. Elfin Moon Drop necklace in silver.
It's a delicate necklace with a little moon suspended on a lariat style chain. Dixi describe it as "beautifully capturing the hidden strength of the universe". NEED.
14£ (17€)

4. Bandit Ring
Silver plated
12£ (15,48€)

5. Fenwick Regular Ring & Midi Ring
16£ (20,64€)

6. Sky Fall Mini Hoop Earrings
16£ (20,64€)

7. Runaway Ring Phase 2
Perfect to add to any stack.
16£ (20,64€)

8. Rebel Heart Ring
Because I love the message !
24£ (30,96€)

9. On The Horizon Turquoise Ring
Exist in moonstone. One of my favorite piece too !
46£ (59,35€)



BANDIT is for the heart breakers & hell raisers 
Check out their - amazing - pinterest inspo here


Visit my instagram to see how I stack my Dixi jewels !


Let me know in the comments which one is your favorite !
Also, don't forget to subscribe to stay update :)
xoxo


Comments