I am a Dixi Warrior

Hello again ! 

This isn't a secret to anyone who knows me : I am addicted to jewelry. Addicted.
A little while ago, when scrolling down Instagram I saw those beautiful rings on a picture of @luanna90 and I fell in love. Turns out those rings were from Dixi. I've been in love ever since.

I have already written a post about them on the blog, here were I showed you my small collection which is now much bigger... And this is what I am presenting you today ! 

There are a lot of pictures coming so get ready... I went a little bit crazy. I hope you like them.

 Medea Snow Opal Ring & Fenwick Wishbone Ring 
Two of my favorites (although I could say that for all of them) Medea is very luminous and elegant.
 Midnight Lovers White Topaz Ring & Arya Rainbow Moonstone Ring
Sweetest Sacrifice Ring (that I share with my sister) - to add for a fierce look !
 Sacred Moon Ring Phase 2 
I always hesitate whether to buy it or not. I have no regrets. None.
Moonstone Bracelet (not available anymore) 
Arya Blue Topaz Ring & Amitah Ring
Two beautiful, radiant, ring that I am definitely in love with. 
The three rings on this pictures are my latest acquisition. I'm a proud mom. 
 Beautiful Chaos/Let's go dancing Necklace & Don't be a prick Cactus Choker
Aruna Chocker (a surprised gift from a very good friend for Christmas) - very fierce
 Harmony Seven Stone Amulet Bracelet & Zuri Bracelet gold &  Fairytale Romance Necklace
Sold all togheter, on sale, in a set.
 Beautiful chaos & Mandala dream necklace

Don't be a prick cactus chocker & Moon Rising Necklace
Fairytale Romance Necklace in gold
Wishbone Coin Chocker & Zuri Bracelet Silver & Soul of the Moon silk wrap choker/bracelet
I couldn't find the name of the grey and silver bracelet. It isn't available anymore.




I went a little bit crazy at some point and got most of those necklace and bracelet (all the bracelet actually) at once simply because Dixi was doing a HUGE sale, selling those in sets for an amazingly good price. I don't remember exactly what came with what.
The Moonstone bracelet came with the zuri bracelet in silver along with the other bracelet in that picture. The Soul of the Moon Necklace came in a set as well.
The Moon rising necklace came in with the Everlast Chocker Necklace in deep ocean blue (find it here) which belongs to my sister.

You can still find all of these products on the webiste : here
Also, if you ever need stacking idea, just check instagram with the hashtag #shopdixi 

About the quality of the jewels I wouls say it is exactly what you expect. My rings - all of them - are still very shinning and as if I had just bought them. Perfect. The "set" jewels were ones that had been worn on photoshoot, about just once and could show some marks of use. Except for the moonstone bracelet being dirty (silver, with time, darkens) everything else was good. I just cleaned the bracelet with special silver cleansing product and it was back to being fabulous. Very simple. 
I am very pleased with each of my purchase and do not regret any of them ! 
Dixi, you have my eternal love.

As I did in my last post about them, I would like to talk about the customer service at Dixi. It is the best I have ever seen ! Honestly. You get an answer fast, they are always very nice and will help you the best they can. I have had some of my rings breaking and they helped me fast with it. I got a replacement (as it broke on the first day - those things happens) within the week that follows ! They like their customers to be happy, as any brand should !

It is easy to feel like there is an actual community around them. They are very active on social media, will comment the pictures you posted using their hashtags, or even retweet your tweet. It is just a group of sweet and kind people and I can only appreciate that. How wouldn't you ?

I hope you like this "review" ! 
Tell me in the comments which one is your favorite ! Don't forget to subscribe on bloglovin to stay update everytime I post something new ! 

Because I want to share my love for them with you, I have a cheeky little surprise for you : 

Join the tribe : become a Dixi Warrior !

I have, just for you lovely readers, a special 10% discount using this code. 
 If you buy anything, please tag me and Dixi on instagram and/or twitter,
we would love to see your purchases ! 
Enjoy !



My Instagram : @sparkleofshadow
My twitter : @sparkleofshadow

Dixi Instagram : @shopdixi
Dixi twitter : @shopdixi


Thank you for reading !
xoxo

Comments