Dive into Wonderland with MorganeBrretShop

A few months ago I started following lots of Disney related Instagram accounts. Somehow I ended up discovering Morgane Barret. She is a French freelance illustrator.
She likes Disney, Harry Potter, Stranger Things... her feed is so dreamy ! And of course, she is very talented. Through her account I discover her "shop" account, where she sells her drawings and her pins : @morganeBrretShop

If you like Disney and Harry Potter and everything magical you will love her work !
For now, she has an Etsy shop. She has announced a brand new website that will come out soon. A new collection comes out every month or so. The two last collections were Peter Pan and Witches (Harry Potter inspired)

Of course, I couldn't resist and had to buy some of her prints !
So, the first order I made was from her Peter Pan collection. Two A4 print and 1 A5 (post card), along with a Rapunzel post card (Obssessed).


        
I was (still am) very happy with the prints : the quality, the details ! Beautiful !

A few weeks later, she showed her Witch collection and... well... couldn't resist. I love all that universe. They were few post card size prints : with designs inspired by each house from Harry Potter, along with a "Cat witch" and a " Owl/Purple witch". Once again, beautiful. But the best piece (if I HAVE to choose) is the A4 print with the witch and the fawn - see pictures below. As for the post cards, I decided to get the Cat witch and the Ravenclaw inspired one.






The prints come in a hard enveloppe, they are well protected. Inside, you'll get her business card and a thank you note (which is as cute as her prints).
To top all of that, Morgane is very sweet ! I posted pictures of her prints in my room on my instagram story, tagging her, and she send me a message every time to thank me or comment !

So, if like me, you're in love with the prints, with her style, head over to her Etsy shop ! Best part ? She has sales right now and until sunday. Hurry though, lots of item are sold out soon !
https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/MorganeBrretShop

Follow her on social media :
https://www.instagram.com/morganebrret/ 
& https://www.instagram.com/morganebrretshop/


Tell me what you think ! And if you get something, let me know what you picked !


Comments