Aroz "5th Birthday" Private Party

Aroz (formerly Zora by L) is a brand I discovered about a year ago and I've had my eyes on their jewelry ever since. Every item is handmade in Portugal - something I love.
The brand was created by two sisters : Laura and Paola Sole. They have an online shop and a showroom, in Brussels, that you can visit on appointments or during their special openings.

On Wednesday evening, Aroz Jewelry (@arozjewelry) organised a giveaway on their Instagram. They are celebrating their 5th birthday this weekend and the giveaway was to win 10 invitation for 2 for their Private Drink last Thursday (the 27th). As always, I though "why not" and participated.
What was my surprise when, the next morning, I woke up with a notification : I had won one of the invitation !


I took a train to Brussels and a friend, Elise, joined me. The party was hold in their showroom, rue Tabellion, 50. It's a beautiful store, very modern and chic. There was a Gin tasting, drinks (Strongbow apple cider and La Vedette), some candy, popcorn and, of course, lots of jewelry. Basically heaven. 


The staff was very sweet and very helpful.
I knew I wasn't going to be strong and reasonable : I bought two rings, Jaipur (left) and Twinkle (right). Jaipur has 4 saphir and is 38€, Twinkle is 28€. They are gold plated, made of brass.
I am super happy with them. They are simply Beautiful.

                           
With each purchase (above 50€) you got a few gift. A pretty pouch, a scrunchie, a balm, a lollipop and a cookie.
Those gifts are from different belgian brands - something else to love !


The scrunchie is from Fringe By A. I already have one but this one is super cute !
The balm is from Make Senz (@makesenz for social media). It is made from lavender essential oil. It's handmade, cruelty free and biodegradable.



Overall it was a lovely evening. I cannot take my eyes off my rings and I got a lot of compliments already. My friend bought a pair of earrings and got a lot as well !
If you're looking for beautiful, unique, jewelry, go visit the Aroz webiste. It's also a perfect gift !

I will do a post about my Aroz whishlist soon... Keep an eye out for it !
Did you know Aroz Jewelry ? Are you going to purchase anything ? Let me know in the comments !




Comments